If you are a Dental Aide and you are looking for your dream job, YOU FOUND IT!
We are a dental clinic located in Saskatchewan, we have already a fantastic team that has fun at work and it is waiting for you and the most outstanding technology, but that is not the best part, the best part is that we are also members of a large team across Canada that supports the growth of every member, listen to all suggestions, and is always looking for ways to improve the mood of our team.
To be honest, our culture and the development opportunities that we offer are exceptional and we are looking for an amazing candidate that is ready to grow with us!
- Be happy at work and work collaboratively with the dental professional team, front desk, and administrative staff
- Connect with your patient a develop a long-term patient relationship.
- Prepare dental operatory for clinical procedures and apply topical anesthetics and sealants as directed by the dentist
- Be aware of instructions for and be able to mix and prepare a variety of materials, such as cement, medicaments, bonding agents, and fillings
- Conduct post-operative and post-treatment procedures, as instructed by the dentist.
- Develop strong patient relationships by advising and educating on preventive dental care, causes, and treatment of dental problems, and oral hygiene
- Adhere to current jurisdictional legislation, regulations, codes of ethics, practice standards, guidelines, and policies relevant to the profession and practice setting.
- Must love your profession
- Must be a team player
- Competitive salary
- A long-standing dental practice with a collaborative team and opportunities for mentorship
- Training programs adjusted to your growth needs, including courses and certifications.
- New PPE after every patient
- Extended Health Care
Biggar is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please inform us of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.