Canadian Linen and Uniform Services is looking for Production Employees.
Canadian Linen is a 125-year-old company with a long history or service and innovation. Our strong foundation of core values of Integrity, Trust, Respect and Responsibility has made us who we are as a company.
In order to attract talent that can support our aggressive growth, we offer unique opportunities, including advancement, ongoing training, mentoring and the opportunity to develop business skills that are second to none. Developing our people is a key priority for us, and providing a rewarding career with work-life balance is a part of our culture. If you want to be a part of a company that ‘puts people first,’ you are invited to apply to become part of this great team.
In addition to linens, floor mats, washroom supplies and cleaning products, Canadian Linen is a full-service provider of branded identity apparel that help companies improve their image and keep employees safe. Our unique product and service offering has made us one of the largest and most-trusted in the business, and our demonstrated commitment to customers, the community, employees and the environment has made Canadian Linen and Uniform Service the People You Can Count On.
As one of our Production Employees, you can expect to:
- Work in a fast-paced environment… The ideal candidate for this position will need to be able to be cross trained to perform a variety of tasks.
- Build relationships… Working alongside your peers in various departments throughout our plant.
- Be successful… Quality workmanship and teamwork are essential in this role.
- Be part of One Team… working in conjunction with peers to meet productivity and quality standards
Production Employee Requirements:
- Eligible to work in Canada.
- Previous production or laundry experience desired.
- Must be in regular and good attendance.
- Basic math reasoning skills.
- Ability to push, pull and potentially lift up to 50 pounds.
- Comfortable with a fast paced work environment.
- Ability to act in accordance with Standard Procedures supporting company-wide Operational, Service and Safety guidelines
- A positive attitude and demonstration of core values including Integrity, Trust, Respect & Responsibility.
- Desire to advance within the company.
Joining our organization provides opportunity for growth! We offer competitive base pay and a comprehensive benefits package.
Canadian Linen and Uniform Services believe in a “One Team” philosophy. Our team driven approach is our culture, which is what is behind our profitability and stability. It is this culture that we have lived by for over 90 years that has formed the growth of the company and our people. Every employee and every customer counts at Canadian Linen and Uniform Services.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.61 to $13.89 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.66 to $13.66 /hour
- manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)