Enjoy being your own boss?
If you have experience in moving and driving a commercial vehicles (Clean Driving Record) we want to hear from you!
You will have the ability to build your own schedule. Whatever works best for you, works for us.
We have jobs Mon-Sun.
This opportunity is great for someone that is looking for an additional income.
We are unlike most other moving companies.
We stress on quality and customer service.
You have to be able to manage yourself and a team of 2 or 3.
Contact us for more details.
Mover/Driver Job Responsibilities:
- Provide quality customer service as you safely move, pack and unpack customer belongings
- Greet customer upon arriving at the specified location and complete a walk-through of the premises
- Communicate professionally in English, both verbally and in writing; comfortably interface with customer
- Perform truck inspections and moving equipment inventory
- Accurately complete paperwork and payment collection
Mover/Driver Job Requirements:
- Commitment to customer service excellence and exceeding the customer's expectations
- Positive attitude and team player
- Professional and ability to remain calm under pressure
- Experience in the fields of general labor or warehouse work is helpful
- Ability to lift heavy items (up to 100 lbs. or more) repeatedly
- Strong logic and common sense
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Valid Canadian driver's license with clean record
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Fly-In/Fly-Out, Freelance
Salary: $23.00-$25.00 per hour
- Day shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- York, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- driving: 3 years (preferred)
- moving: 1 year (preferred)
- D Class Driver's License (preferred)
- G Class Driver's Licence (required)