Green Apple Studio, (division of 36Pix, the world's largest provider of green extraction services), has specialized in taking and developing school photography for more than 10 years. The studio is collaborating with more than 800 schools across Canada. Our approach is based on a professional photo taking, without stress for the student and focused on quality.
Job summary :
The main mandate is to reframe pictures in accordance with pre-established standards. Other duties will include importing photos into the system as well as creating client’s orders.
Tâches et responsabilités :
- Framing photos ;
- Reporting any photos that do not meet quality standards ;
- Checking and editing problematic photos ;
- Creating job orders ;
- Providing support for products production and packaging.
Main requirements :
- High school diploma or any diploma of equivalent level ;
- Being thorough and conscientious ;
- Having a keen sense of observation;
- Speed of execution while respecting the quality of the work to be done ;
- Ability to stay focused for several hours ;
- Good teamwork and interpersonal communication skills ;
- Being flexible and being able to work overtime when required.
Working conditions :
- Temporary full-time position - 3 months, from September to December ;
- Position located in Montreal - Little Italy District ;
- Stimulating work environment ;
- Being willing to work overtime in busy time.
We would like to thank all the candidates who have shown interest in this offer, but only selected candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
- Secondary School (Required)
- Montréal, QC (Required)