United Safety is the leading provider of specialized safety services to the energy resource industry. We are actively recruiting locally for both experienced and non-experienced Safety Watch for our upcoming Turnaround Season. Projects are scheduled to begin approximately September - October 2019 and all training will take place prior to the start date. If you are interested in being considered for this role and match the criteria outlined below then please submit your resume to our website.
Whether you are an experienced Safety Watch, have worked in General Labour, have on-site experience, Oil & Gas experience, Construction experience, have no-experience at all or are a college student you are welcome to apply!
The Job Scope may include, but not be limited to, the following hazardous environment protection roles:
- Confined space monitor (when workers inside vessels)
- Fire watch (when workers performing hot work)
- Bottle watch (operating and attending breathing air supply equipment)
- Gas monitoring (using electronic gas monitoring devices to assess air quality in work area)
- Safety monitoring for other activities, including but not limited to: Blinding, Blanking, Valve Removal, Piping, etc., and Breathing Apparatus activities.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a Canadian work authorization
- Be able to pass a Physical Demands Analysis and Pre-Employment Drug and Alcohol test
- Attend and successfully complete a 5-day Selection Training Session
H2S Alive, Standard First Aid/CPR and CSTS Tickets are preferred.
A clean drivers abstract will be considered an asset.
- Valuable training and experience in the Oil & Gas industry
- Competitive Wages
- Potential for career growth with international opportunities
- Opportunity to work for a great organization that supports its employee and is committed to their success
How To Apply:
Please either apply to our website at www.unitedsafety.net under our careers section.
Job Type: Casual
- Fort Saskatchewan, AB (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)