Schedule 20 Hours/Week Monday-Friday
Education Level Completed or currently enrolled in a relevant post-secondary degree
Career Level Completed or currently enrolled in a relevant post-secondary degree
Hourly Rate $22.00/hour
Reporting to the Director of I.T., Faculty of Humanities, the successful candidate will provide administrative and communications support to the team responsible for the administration of course evaluations at McMaster University.
1. Answer or redirect general inquiries by telephone, video conference and/or e-mail. May include providing policy and procedure information to others.
2. Seek out assistance and escalate issues when necessary based on established departmental guidelines.
3. Review, verify and correct evaluation preparation data and liaise as necessary with departments and faculties across campus to ensure accuracy.
4. Use appropriate, pre-existing technologies and/or software to enter, synthesize, analyze and interpret data.
5. Maintain pre-existing databases, data collection forms, error checking methods and related
programs for collection, analysis and reporting of data.
6. Apply established research methodology to ensure all research material is handled in accordance with established protocols, policies and procedures.
How To Apply
To apply for this job, please submit your application online.
Employment Equity Statement
McMaster University is located on the traditional territories of the Haudenosaunee and Mississauga Nations and within the lands protected by the “Dish With One Spoon” wampum agreement.
The diversity of our workforce is at the core of our innovation and creativity and strengthens our research and teaching excellence. In keeping with its Statement on Building an Inclusive Community with a Shared Purpose, McMaster University strives to embody the values of respect, collaboration and diversity, and has a strong commitment to employment equity.
The University seeks qualified candidates who share our commitment to equity and inclusion, who will contribute to the diversification of ideas and perspectives, and especially welcomes applications from indigenous (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) peoples, members of racialized communities, persons with disabilities, women, and persons who identify as 2SLGBTQ+.
As part of McMaster’s commitment, all applicants are invited to complete a confidential Applicant Diversity Survey through the online application submission process. The Survey questionnaire requests voluntary self-identification in relation to equity-seeking groups that have historically faced and continue to face barriers in employment. Please refer to the Applicant Diversity Survey - Statement of Collection for additional information.
Job applicants requiring accommodation to participate in the hiring process should contact:
Human Resources Service Centre at 905-525-9140 ext. 222-HR (22247), or
Faculty of Health Sciences HR Office at ext. 22207, or
School of Graduate Studies at ext. 23679
to communicate accommodation needs.