1. A degree in Engineering or equivalent, with specialization in Wireless, IP, fiber or HFC networks desirable.
2. A minimum of 5 to 10 years experience in a related field with proven management experience in an engineering services setting.
3. Effectively listen and exhibit excellent oral and written communications in English to understand clients needs, as well as, TRISPEC sales/services needs.
4. Ability to identify business applications for TRISPECs skill set and abilities. Proficiency is required in providing technical responses using existing knowledge base, as well as new information. Attention to detail is a must in this area.
5. Identify product applications while supporting sales group at client meetings
6. Ability to remain calm under pressure and handle clients requests, questions, concerns (objections and complaints) in a professional manner.
7. Ability to work effectively as the leader of a team, while exhibiting strong multitasking talent.
8. Continue to grow the engineering team in line with industry technology advancement.
9. Create an environment for continuous Knowledge growth of new technologies.
- Manage team of engineers and technologists in the design, supply and development of telecom solutions in the areas of wireless, IP and outside plant (fiber transport and HFC systems)
- Manage the development of engineering services in TRISPECs markets Service providers market
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to put standard processes in place and adjust/change as required by the clients requirements
- Provide technical and engineering guidance to engineering staff in supporting sales initiatives for the pre and post sales for wireless and wireline space
- Work with senior management and sales to provide technical responses to Requests for Proposals/Quotes/BOMs
- Oversee the development and delivery of presentations and training seminars for clients on related engineering services solutions
- Assist in development and implementation of business plans including capital and operating budgets to attain a position of market prominence in the wireless and outside plant areas to meet TRISPECs business objectives
- Responsible for maintaining the lab facility within TRISPEC premises for the purposes of testing, staging, and evaluating wireless, IP, fiber and coax equipment.
- Work hand in hand with sales and operations groups to provide all aspects of customer service and support to our client base
- Liaison with all levels of clients employee structure and suppliers' management
- Develop engineering team to provide first line troubleshooting to resolve technically related faults and develop solutions thereby increasing TRISPECs engineering services offering.
- Work with clients to develop installation & maintenance plans for projects, respective products and their applications.
- Technologies to support include: Mobile and IP Communication Networks (using DSP, TDMA, FDMA, CDMA, GSM, GPRS), knowledge of various modulation schemes (BPSK, QPSK, MQAM, OFDM, etc), Ethernet Networking (L2/L3 switches/routers), Fibre switches, Media Conversion, CWDM, DOCSIS Transport, RF/HFC networks, Test Equipment (Ethernet, IP, VoIP, RF and Optical), IP monitoring, In building DAS and WI-FI
- Commit to on-going learning and skills development related to represented products and business
Work hand in hand with Vendors to learn the technology and be in a position to support the technology
Participate in trade show activities; help setting up equipment for trade shows and support sales at these functions
TRISPEC is a leader in telecommunications solutions for over 30 years engineering, supplying, implementing and evaluating telecommunications networks for the wireless, broadband and telecom markets.
We are dedicated to staying at the forefront of service and innovation, combining our experience with the foresight to produce visionary solutions for our clients.
Please send your resume to Gary Cote at email@example.com