At Cameco, we are committed to building a skilled, diverse workforce reflective of the communities we operate in. We promote employment equity and encourage candidates to voluntarily disclose during the application process if they are a member of a designated group (i.e. women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities). In addition, Cameco is committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection process and working environment. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise the representative of any accommodation measures that would be required to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Cameco is one of the largest global providers of the uranium fuel needed to energize a clean-air world. Utilities around the world rely on our nuclear fuel products to generate safe, reliable, emissions-free nuclear power. Cameco’s corporate office is based in Saskatoon. We have mining operations and projects in northern Saskatchewan, Kazakhstan, the United States and Australia. We are also a leading supplier of uranium refining, conversion, and fuel manufacturing services from our operations in Ontario.
Cameco’s business process and applications (BP&A) group implement corporate-wide business applications, strategies, and processes that facilitate Cameco’s quest for quality and continuous improvement. We are looking for a passionate, hard-working team player to join the applications team to support SAP and SuccessFactors. This role is an excellent opportunity to develop cloud technology skills and interact with the business to identify their needs and provide innovative solutions.
This is an two-year temporary staff position.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for supporting the existing HR process areas, including Employee Central, Employee Central Payroll, WorkForce time management, compensation, etc.
- Provide user assistance and problem resolution
- participate in system enhancements, process improvements, and project implementations
be responsible for effectively configuring SAP and SuccessFactors to deliver the required business processes and reporting requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, or a related field
- A minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in HR processes and supporting HRIS
- Equivalent combination of education and work experience considered
- Business process knowledge in human resources
- Effective problem solving, communication, and organizational skills
- Experience with SAP/SuccessFactors HCM configuration
- SuccessFactors implementation experience with employee central, payroll, and/or compensation
- SAP certification
Conditions of Employment:
- Criminal Record Background Check
Cameco is proud to offer a competitive total reward package which includes:
- Competitive compensation program with base and variable pay
- Flexible health, drug, dental, and vision plan with a health spending and personal spending account
- Fixed benefits including employee and dependant life, AD&D, disability benefits and paid vacation leave
- Employee & Family Assistance Programs
- RRSP and RPP matching program
- Career development opportunities
Relocation costs (if applicable)
Cameco is an employment equity employer and aims to achieve gender parity, and as such, preference will be given to qualified members of equity groups. We are strengthened by the diverse backgrounds of experiences and encourage applicants with various levels of expertise to apply, as equivalent combination of education and work experience are considered.
Req ID #: 39125
Posted: September 19, 2023
Posting end date: October 10, 2023
Salary Range: $82,860 - $103,580*
Work location: Fully remote or hybrid option in Saskatoon, SK
- Disclaimer: This information is presented as the company’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the total rewards provided for this position. The compensation offered to the successful candidate will be based on the individual’s education, skills and experience, as well as internal equity considerations.
Safety is a top priority at Cameco. Successful candidates for all positions that will involve work at Safety-Sensitive Sites or in Safety-Sensitive Positions must take and pass a Substance Test, which includes marijuana, as a condition of employment. Marijuana remains in a user’s system for about 30 days, so applicants who recently used marijuana recreationally should not expect to pass a substance test.