Endries International, Inc., a leading distributor of fasteners and provider of Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) solutions for original equipment manufacturers (OEM's) worldwide and we are seeking a Service Rep in St. Brieux, Saskatchewan and area.
Do you enjoy hands-on work, interacting with customers, a little travel and not being stuck at a computer all day?!? If you answered yes to these questions, come join our team as a Service Rep and play a key role in our success to deliver superior on-site customer service to our key accounts! This position will service customer accounts in the St. Brieux, SK and surrounding area.
As a Service Rep you will be on-site, front-facing, at our client locations to service and stock delivered products, scan and download product orders, unload and load material as required, expedite orders as necessary, cycle count and liaison between the customer and the Account Manager. We reimburse for mileage, steel toe shoes (up to $100 CAD per year) and provide an annual clothing allowance.
- A successful candidate for this role will bring the following:
- A valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle is required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience in a stockroom environment is as asset.
- You Possess good problem solving, interpersonal and communications skills.
- You are a self-motivated team player, capable of managing multiple priorities in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- The ability to repetitively lift up to 40# and walk 5-10 KM a day.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, career-oriented individual desirous of being part of a large, evolving and successful global organization with the ability to impact the future success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits as well as exceptional career growth potential. Apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Commuter benefits
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place