Niagara and Hamilton Territory Manager – Bench Brewing Company
Reports to: Head of Sales
Location: Niagara & Hamilton, Ontario
Job Type: Full Time
About Bench Brewing:
Located in the heart of Niagara’s wine country, our farmhouse-inspired brewery is located on the site of the historic Maple Grove Public School in Beamsville, Ontario. Our brewery is a place for our guests to relax, learn, and experience the craft of brewing beer.
The Bench Brewing Campus sits across eight beautiful acres and features a 50hL brewing system, a tap and tasting room, a beer garden, a ‘funk house’ for our wild ale and barrel fermentation program, and our very own hops field.
Reporting into the Head of Sales, the primary role of the Territory Manager is to be the face of Bench and the voice of our beer when building relationships with bars and restaurants as well LCBO and grocery store managers and staff.
Territory responsibilities would be primarily focused on the Niagara region, Hamilton, and Burlington. Willingness to work some evenings and weekends is required.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Effectively set and track daily, weekly and monthly goals required to delivery quarterly sales targets
- Plan and execute efficient daily route plans for sales calls
- Develop new business by increasing distribution across all retail and on-premise channels within geographic territory
- Leverage our data tools and systems in building fact-based selling approaches in order to influence decision makers
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of beer and successful execution of consumer activations
The ideal candidate will have:
- A post-secondary degree, ideally with a focus on business, marketing, or sales.
- Relevant sales experience – background in the beverage alcohol category, particularly beer, would be an asset.
- A thirst for knowledge – desire to constantly be learning about beer styles and brewing processes, and being excited to share that knowledge with our customers and consumers.
- The drive to win as a team – collaborating to achieve success is what we do here at Bench.
- A reliable vehicle and clean driving record (Bench offers a car allowance)
- Knowledge of Microsoft programs (i.e. Outlook and Excel).
- A willingness to lift the occasional keg or case of beer!
If you have the entrepreneurial spirit and are motivated to work in a fast-paced, fun environment with like-minded people who love what they do, we want to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time