About the Company
CanCom Sales Inc. offers the largest range of radio accessory products in the market. Over the past 15 years we have continued our tremendous growth distributing products not only in North America, but worldwide. We are a full line accessory distributor, wholesaler and manufacturing partner with our fully stocked warehouse located in Barrie, Ontario, Canada.
CanCom offers Two-way radios, accessories, batteries, cases or other specialized personal protective equipment to a wide range of industries including manufacturing plants, hospitality, retail, public safety and the military.
Looking for an eager individual that can be involved in various areas of business development and office administration.
Some of the general duties include, but may not be limited to...
· Order preparation: invoicing, packaging, and shipping
· Ordering and receiving of product
· Customer Service via email and phone
· Inventory control, warehouse, and office organization
· Some light accounting duties with receivables and payables
· Computer entry, pricing updates
Ability to update and monitoring the company's Social Media platforms to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase sales would be valuable.
Knowledge of Quick Books plus Microsoft programs (such as outlook, excel, word and publisher) will be beneficial. As we have several clients in Quebec, being bilingual would be a huge asset.
We do a number of product imports so knowledge of importing of goods, dealing with couriers, brokerage, duty charges and commercial invoices is beneficial but can be learned.
Applicant should be self motivated, dependable and be able to work independently with minimal supervision having an attention to detail
Hours are 9am-5pm Monday through Thursday. Occasional Fridays may be required. Rate of pay is $20-22/hour to start depending on experience with room to grow.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$22.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
We follow all Ontario health guidelines.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Barrie, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Number of years experience in office administration?
- Do you have a strong knowledge of Quick Books accounting software?
- Tell us something interesting about yourself that your resume might capture?
- What skills and strengths can you bring to this position?
- Do you have a strong knowledge of Microsoft software (Excel, Word, Outlook) ?