- Must be willing to move to the following locations in New Brunswick. Bouctouche | Richibucto | St. Louis de Kent | Rogersville
As a Team Member at Tim Hortons, your top priority is guest satisfaction. Whether you are the very first person our guests encounter, or produce the best-loved bakery items that our guests come to enjoy, you will have the opportunity to deliver and create exceptional guest experiences. Your energy and passion for guest service are what make you a top team member in this fast-paced environment while your ability to multi-task and communicate with your fellow team members will contribute to your success.
- Take customers’ orders and focus on customer satisfaction
- Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- Brew coffee. Prepare and bake food. Assemble customer’s beverage and product orders.
- Keep records of the quantities of food used. Prepare, heat and finish simple food items.
- Collect money from the customer. Balance cash and float at the end of shift.
- Keep work area and store clean and sanitized
Apply to this job if you:
- Demonstrate a passion for guest service and creating exceptional guest experiences
- Enjoy working with a successful team in a safe environment
- Have a strong work ethic and are committed to your team
- Are a mature individual seeking permanent employment
- Are flexible, available to work days, evenings, weekends
- Preferably with own or reliable transportation
As part of our team we offer you:
- Paid training
- Incentive and recognition programs
- Team Tim Hortons Scholarship Program
- Advancement opportunities
- PR support - subject for review after 6 months full time employment
- 1st Month free housing rent
- CCG discount cards
- Vacation Accrual after 1 year of employment
Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please submit your resume.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for further follow-up will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Are you willing to move in New Brunswick at the locations mentioned?
- Are you willing to work full time? Have a valid work permit to work in Canada?
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)