We are a progressive multi-service, child welfare agency committed to service excellence in the provision of child protection, youth justice and early intervention services. Located in the Near North, we provide the opportunity to combine the career and lifestyle of your choice.
The above permanent full-time position is located in the North Bay office. Duties will vary depending on team requirements and will be assigned by the supervisor. Duties may include directing telephone calls and clients, scanning and cleansing of client files, day to day correspondence and providing clerical support as required.
Qualified applicants should have:
- Grade Twelve (12) diploma
- Legal experience/education is considered an asset
- One (1) year of relevant and current experience
- Knowledge of office procedures and practices
- Ability to type efficiently and accurately
- Good inter-personal skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Bilingualism is considered an asset.
Salary Range: $40,458 - $51,055
Qualified Applicants may forward a detailed resume and cover letter by 4:30 p.m., Wednesday, August 19, 2020 to the Human Resources Department via email.
The Society would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Applicant requiring accommodations for the interview are asked to make such requests when contact for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,458.00-$51,055.00 per year
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Vision Care