This position is responsible for assisting the Service Centre Manager oversee the daily activities of the Rental Operations Service Centre in Mississauga Ontario.
The incumbent will perform various duties including driver dispatching, overseeing the repairs to the rental fleet, perform delivery duties during absences, and assisting the Service Centre Manager with the day to day administrative tasks within the Mississauga Service Centre.
The incumbent will be required to cover for the Service Centre Manager in his/her absence to ensure the business operates smoothly and efficiently.
- Manage delivery driver’s routes using established ERP system to ensure customer commitments are met (i.e. Installs, pickups, and service calls) with an emphasis on efficiency.
- Perform delivery driver duties during vacations, absences etc.
- Operating an automatic 3 or 5 ton delivery truck.
- Deliver or pickup medical bed frames and medical mattresses.
- Resolve customer service issues.
- Perform parts inventory counts to aid in maintaining accurate part inventory levels.
- Assist with overseeing repair department output to ensure assessment, repairs and periodic maintenance are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure the service centre remains compliant with internal quality management requirements and aid in correcting audit deficiencies.
- Makes recommendations to improve efficiencies and cost savings at the local/regional level.
- Support manager in driving operational KPI’s.
- Ensures compliance with provincial vehicle regulations and schedule service for vehicle fleet.
- Ensures safety guidelines and procedures are strictly followed.
- Communicate effectively with all members of the service and sales teams and escalates issues as necessary.
- Act as a liaison with head office regarding all aspects of above responsibilities.
- Perform other administrative tasks as required to support the business.
- Other duties as required.
- Full Driver’s license with clean driving record
- Minimum 3 experience as a Dispatcher is considered an asset
- Strong organizational, leadership, time-management and people skills are essential for success.
- Champion and promote safety with all employees.
- Excellent customer relations skills: ability to deal with internal and external customers, including Healthcare professionals using tact and diplomacy
- Computer literacy; familiarity with information technology concepts, personal computers, Microsoft Windows operating system and Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Must be willing to work various shifts and weekends when necessary.
- Strong knowledge of Southern Ontario service area, geography and main highways
- Must be able to travel as required to customer sites
- Major tasks require the use of hands, legs, and feet.
- Sitting, standing and/or walking for up to eight plus hours per day.
- Push/pull medical beds weighing up to 650lbs
- Lift/push/pull therapeutic surfaces up to 100lbs
- Ability to effectively use a mobile phone, PC, keyboard and mouse.
- Frequent bending/stooping, squatting and balance.
- Must be able to respond to inquiries and communicate with others in writing and via telephone.
- The employee must occasionally employ environmental exposure precautions as designated by client (isolation precautions, vaccinations, etc.).
- Must be able to wear required personal protective equipment (including biological/chemical protection) when potential hazards exist on customer sites.
For more information, please visit our Website: https://www.arjo.com
We value your interest in employment with ARJO but please keep in mind that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent