Want to love coming to work? We are looking to hire a Shipper in our Shipping Department. If you or someone you know is passionate about promotional items, self-motivated and would like to work for one of the leading companies in the industry, we invite you to apply!
Reporting to the Shipping Supervisor, Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
§ Prepare documents for customs entry – accurately and completely
§ Ensure shipments meet compliance with government agencies (FCC FDA, etc.)
§ Scheduling shipments for both small parcel and LTL
§ Book pickups and delivery dates
§ Performs other tasks in his/her area of expertise
- Min. 3 - 5 years’ experience with international shipping, customs and trade regulations
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Knowledge of all freight courier and transport Companies
- Experience with Shipping platforms – UPS connect, Purolator e-ship/eship server, Fedex ship manager
- Knowledge of C-TPAT PIP regulations
- Familiar with scan guns and WMS system
- Organized, punctual, reliable, a team player
- Solid multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- Has a valid lift license
- Excellent computer skills – Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Fluently bilingual; written and spoken
We thank all candidates for their interest in Spector & Co. Only those candidates who best meet the criteria will be contacted for an interview.