Procurement Project Manager-TCOO-CASB02211028
PROCUREMENT PROJECT MANAGER
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
We are looking for a Procurement Project Manager for our Saint-Bruno (QC) office.
As a Procurement Project Manager you will act as the interface between the project and the entire procurement network without buying directly. You will also ensure definition and successful execution of sourcing strategies, and manage procurement activities of the project till end of lifetime.
In your role you will:
- Leverage the BT Procurement network to optimize supplies to projects according to Project Management needs;
- Take responsibility for ensuring that Project needs relating to material cost, warranty, inventory, packaging and delivery performance are met;
- Utilize appropriate tools and techniques effectively to ensure that Procurement delivers its cost and performance requirements, e.g. Global Sourcing, cost improvements, Open Book Costing, Value Engineering, Value Stream Mapping;
- Oversees project specific Terms and Conditions for suppliers in accordance with customer’s and BT’s requirements and needs, negotiated by buyers with legal support;
- Acts as interface in production meetings, non-conformity meetings, Change Control Board meetings, Project Risk, Opportunity and Improvement meetings, Gate Reviews and claim review meetings;
- Support long-term supplier relationship development by conducting regular performance reviews;
- Drive cost reduction initiatives with local and global procurement teams.
As our ideal candidate, you possess:
- Engineering degree, Commercial Degree with procurement background complemented by a demonstrated track record of success;
- Five (5) years of experience in Procurement, combining Project Management, technical exposure and financial analysis and forecasting;
- Solid technical knowledge of the different systems and materials used in BT or very pronounced interest to acquire this knowledge;
- Advanced knowledge of strategic sourcing expertise, possibly gained in a manufacturing environment;
- Well-developed influencing and stakeholder management skills;
- Skilled project manager;
- Excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written) is a must;
- Excellent communication skills in French (spoken and written) is a desirable;
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Procurement & Global Sourcing
23.03.2020, 8:39:11 AM
02.05.2020, 11:59:00 PM