Soul Foods Group is looking for a dynamic Area Manager in the Mississauga Ontario areato lead our business. We are looking for a commercially minded individual who can continue to build a culture of excellence, develop strong teams and grow the business.
Soul Foods Group of Companies is a family-owned business, established in the UK and expanded into Canada, comprising three global brands, KFC, Starbucks and Taco Bell, with a total of 381 restaurants and a fast growing team of over 7,500 employees.
Soul Foods Group is devoted to our employees around the globe and the unique culture we’ve built. Our goal is to create a culture where Pride is infectious, it is felt by every guest on every visit, business success fuels our brand growth, and giving back is core to our DNA. Our vision is to build a global food business, rewarding an engaged and diverse workforce with career and life development opportunities, connecting with communities through great tasting food and making a difference by giving back in abundance.
The Area Manager plays a key role in achieving Customer Satisfaction, Driving sales and overall unit performance. As a leader in the market, the Area Manager will need to deliver against 3 main areas – Team, Customer and Profit. The Area Manager has operational responsibility and the cornerstone of the Area Manager’s role is to spend nearly two-thirds of their time conducting structured and tailored restaurant visits in which they coach and direct Restaurant General Managers to improve customer satisfaction, team development and overall profitability.
The Area Manager will typically support approximately 10 Restaurants depending on geographic density and other operating factors.
- Degree level education preferable
- Strong commercial skills & business acumen, excellent literacy, numeracy skills.
- Demonstrated track record of workplace achievement in the selection, coaching and development of employees
- Strong coaching skills that can achieve results through the team in a collaborative fashion, Strong influencing skills.
- Proven analytical ability
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player and able to work alone
- Thorough knowledge of YUM! Performance metrics, products specifications and management systems
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent planning and time management
Soul Foods Group encourages applications from all qualified candidates. If you need accommodation at any stage of the application process, please contact the above directly.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Soul Foods Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time