Wonderbrands, is a leading North American bakery (formerly Weston Foods, fresh and frozen businesses) with 140 years of experience in baking packaged breads, artisan breads, and donuts. We are one of the largest bakeries in North America and makers of Wonder Bread, Country Harvest, D’Italiano, Gadoua, and Casa Mendosa.
Wonderbrands, a division of FGF Brands, is unlocking an incredible opportunity for growth through a focus on production innovation capabilities, through a leading edge supply chain practice and investing deeply in communities where we bake.
We are not just a job, we are an extended family, committed to elevating everyday moments and feeding communities and families across the country. Join us, and find fulfillment and purpose in your work.
Rate of pay:
Group Benefits for full-time employees including extended health, dental and life insurance; incentive program; annual rate increase
Stacker morning shift (8:00am-4:00pm)
Tue, Wed, Thu, Sat, Sun- must be available to work on weekends
- Comply with all applicable legislative and Weston Foods food safety, health and safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Follow Instructions from Production Supervisor.
- Work closely with Machine operators to ensure line is running smoothly without backups/stoppages.
- Monitor and conduct minor troubleshooting of stacker equipment; ensure dollies are available to the machine as required.
- Check and move completed stacks from the stacker machine to their appropriate location in the warehouse.
- Place finished bagged product onto blue trays as per required configuration.
- Rework any product back to the line that is not complying with standards (improperly sealed bags, missing tag, less/more product in the bag etc…).
- Keep your work area clean and organized; clean during and before end of shift as required.
- Provide relief support during packaging crew breaks.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required.
Food manufacturing experience is an asset.
- Comfortable with bending, reaching and pushing.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs repetitively.
- Strong communication and multitasking skills.
- Attention to detail.