Join our Team!
This is a great opportunity to work Reception at a premier Spa with a great team.
We are currently seeking a Spa Coordinator for our busy Yorkville Spa.
Approximately 20-30 hours per week.
Must be able to work weekends.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing outstanding customer service to our guests over the phone and at the spa
- Greeting and checking in guests at the Front Desk
- Processing credit, debit, cash, and gift card payments
- Taking reservations and entering guest information into operating system
- Taking guests on spa tours and assisting guests as required
- Answering e-mails and filling online orders
- Processing retail and gift card purchases
Skills & Abilities Required for Position
- Great customer service skills
- Must be able to work well in a team
- Computer skills
– Microsoft Office, Outlook, Internet Explorer, Spa/Salon/Hotel Operating System experience considered an asset
- Advanced phone etiquette
- Ability to multi- task and prioritize while working in a busy atmosphere
- Conflict resolution skills
- Must be able to handle any crisis in a calm professional manner
- Previous customer service experience
- Experience working at a front desk or reception area
- Spa/Salon/Hotel front desk experience considered an asset
- Book4time Software experience considered an asset
Job Type: Part-Time / Full-Time
Part-time hours: 20-25 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$18.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift