WHO ARE WE?
At GRETA, our culture is fun, but we are still serious about what we do. Our vision is to be recognized as a unique bar serving high quality and unique Street Food. Our mission is to provide the highest level of hospitality through a valued team delivering excellent products, facility, and service. We want to provide a place where everyone feels comfortable letting loose and having fun. GRETA fuels the fun with a choice of fresh, locally-sources street food inspired from around the globe.
WHO ARE YOU?
You're someone who hits the ground running at every shift and enjoys a fast-paced environment. You’re a highly organized individual with a passion for food and ensuring an excellent guest experience for all.
- Passionate about food and providing excellent guest experiences
- A team player able to energize a team
- Able to effectively communicate with customers and staff
- Ability to demonstrate high level of organization in a fast-paced environment while acting as a team player
- Able to reach, bend and, frequently lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Anticipate the needs of co-workers in order to contribute to providing an excellent guest experience
- Follow all proper dishwashing procedures according health and safety guidelines
- Follow the opening and closing procedures and checklists to keep kitchen and dish area running smoothly
- Work as a team to keep a clean, organized and sanitary work area
- Industry leading discount available company-wide at all GRETA and Hudsons Canada’s Pub locations
- Competitive wages
We thank all candidates for applying. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 15-25 per week
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
Expected hours: 10 – 18 per week
- Casual dress
- Discounted or free food
- Flexible schedule
- Store discount
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person