Do you have a passion for people and a love for leading teams? This may be the position you have been looking for. You will be responsible for creating a memorable experience for our patrons by responding to escalated patron issues on the gaming floor, handling large jackpot payouts, and supervising frontline staff. You will assist with the hiring, training, evaluating, recognition, and development of your team. Your strong presence on the gaming floor will be vital to your management of people and interacting with customers while delivering exceptional customer service. You will ensure compliance with Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) regulations and all applicable laws, policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Post-secondary education in a relevant field
- One or more years of experience in a leadership role
- Strong managerial skills and familiarity with a high-volume, fast paced, shift-work environment
- A working knowledge of computer software and the ability to learn new software and systems
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills
- The ability to obtain registration as a Category 1 Gaming Assistant with the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario
Ontario Gaming GTA L.P is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require accommodation to apply or if selected to participate in an assessment process, please advise Human Resources.
Job Type: Full-time
- supervising people: 5 years (Required)
- Casino: 3 years (Preferred)
- Performance Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Ajax, ON (Preferred)
- English (Required)