Giant Media Services
91.7 Giant FM, Country 89 & Giant TV
Part time Promotional Event Ambassador
Here is your GIANT opportunity! Niagara’s number one station, 91.7 Giant FM, our sister station, Country 89 and our latest venture, Giant TV are looking for a Promotional Event Ambassador! Someone who is motivated, outgoing and full of ambition is best suited for this position. Along with an hourly wage, there are opportunities to earn extra income through sales. You’re not only representing Giant FM/ Country 89/ Giant TV at the usual events and remote broadcasts, in some cases there are concerts, meet and greets and networking opportunities with local business owners. This position is ideal to someone who is looking for a starting position in the broadcasting industry with room for advancement. If you believe this position is for you, please read the responsibilities and required skills sections below and apply via email.
Summary: This individual will be responsible for executing street level promotions as part of the Giant FM & Country 89 Street Team, he/she will report directly to the Promotional Event Co-Ordinator and expect between 20-25 hours weekly (approx.. 10-15 in office and 5-10 on weekends).
- Help organize and execute on site displays at festivals, events and Live On Location Remote Broadcasts.
- Capturing images and posting on social media
o Creating engaging online content
- Bring forward creative and innovative ideas for onsite displays
- Interact with listeners face-to-face
- Collect ballots/ data for contesting
- Engage with listeners onsite, enticing them to fill out ballots, text to win or donate to our charitable causes.
- Loading and organizing station vehicles with promotional gear/ supplies.
- Organizing weekly features (Giant Acts of Kindess + Humble and Kind), preparing and delivering the final product.
- Must be personality driven and show initiative to complete tasks without being asked.
- Ability to handle working long hours, mostly weekend and holiday.
- Demonstrated ability to work under deadline pressure
- Excellent Social Media/Digital creative skills
- Possess a valid driver’s license (G2 or higher).
o Bonus: Ability to drive a 20 foot or larger trailer.
- Must be insurable (G2 ang up)
- Be personable and approachable.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $15.00 /hour