Kingston, ON, Canada Req #929
March 2, 2021
Operations Manager - Earning Potential up to $125,000/year
Regional Operations Manager, Eastern Ontario
About the Company
For the past 50 years, Reliance Home Comfort has been the industry leader in providing home comfort solutions to over 1.8 million customers across North America.
Our organization has doubled in size and team members over the past 5 years and we are incredibly proud to be recognized by:
- -Waterstone Human Capital Ltd. as Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures
- -Waterstone Human Capital Ltd. for Canada’s Most Admired CEO (Sean O’Brien)
- -Glassdoor as “Best Places to Work in Canada”
Each day, 2,300 Reliance team members focus on delivering an outstanding customer experience, developing top talent and giving back to the communities where we live and work. In 2018 alone, we have donated over $700,000.00 to United Way and Habitat for Humanity.
Lead and develop a high-performance team consisting of technical experts. Reliance is known for having the best trained technical experts in the business and your primary goal is to unleash the potential of each of your team members to overachieve in their objectives.
Why Work With Us?
- A generous compensation plan consisting of base and bonuses totaling up to $125,000 per year
- A comprehensive benefits package and group savings plan
- Ability to win a President’s Award along with a fully inclusive trip for two
- Ongoing leadership, training, and support
- Cross-functional career opportunities
- Relocation opportunities
- Constant internal promotional opportunities
- Individualized career progression plans
- Possess a Business degree or equivalent work experience
- Achieved 3-5 years of successful operational leadership experience against formalized corporate objectives
- Demonstrated ability to extract the full potential of technical professionals through development and leadership
- Ability to retain and attract top talent
- Strong competitive awareness with the ability to coach accordingly
- Introduce new initiatives to maintain further growth
- Create alignment between corporate goals and individual objectives
- Heightened sense of self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Demonstrate a strong verbal and written communication skillset
About The Job
- Primary objective is to achieve corporate targets on a monthly basis
- Maximize your team’s efficiency through enhanced analytics and direct interaction
- Capture new market share by building on prior year’s results
- Develop and maintain relationships within key areas of the business
- Develop any potential business development and/or customer service opportunities to maximize market growth
Please note that this position requires regular Criminal Background Checks.
Pay Type Salary