Novisto is building the world's most advanced ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) data management and analytics software platform. We are helping global companies improve the efficiency and accuracy of their non-financial reporting while creating value from their non-financial data. We are providing a new, unified vision on ESG data and CSR management to bring positive change in companies around the world on the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Climate Change agenda.
We are looking for a Customer Success Specialist to join us.
As a member of the Product team, you are at the frontline of our company. You understand, empathize with, educate, help, and constantly WOW our users across the entire user experience.
- Build active and meaningful relationships with customers
- Lead new customer and project onboarding meetings, validating and identifying customer needs, potential challenges, and key project timelines
- Promote and encourage implementations across your assigned customer portfolio
- Optimally identify and mitigate risk of churn
- Ensure high customer satisfaction and referenceability
- Document use cases and provide feedback to the product team
- Help to develop and implement standard methodologies, processes, and tools to continually improve Novisto Customer Success methodology.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience working in a Customer Success, Account Management, or similar customer-focused role
- Experience with large-scale Enterprise market customers in a fast paced SaaS environment
- Prior experience in management consulting and/or sustainability consulting are a must!
- A passion for Sustainability! We’ll teach you all about Novisto but you should have an aptitude and curiosity to learn about ESG concepts.
- Knowledge of corporate governance, social, and environmental issues and knowledge of major ESG reporting frameworks and rating agencies (CDP, SASB, GRI, TCFD, DJSI, MSCI, etc.) are a plus!
- High levels of organization in your workflows - you understand what it means to be responsible for a customer portfolio and to prioritize your time efficiently
- A passion for partnership and collaboration! You’ll be working with multiple teams on a regular basis (Sales, Marketing, Support, Product, etc) and will help to build the Customer Success organization
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present to a diverse audience, both internally and externally
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
What we offer:
- The opportunity to join an early stage, well-financed company
- The chance to have an impact by creating a product that is bringing positive change around the world
- Beautiful office, in the heart of Old Montreal
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Flexible Schedule
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- management or sustainability counsulting: 3 years (Required)