Imagine Maintenance Ltd is recruiting an energetic Lead Hand who is experienced at Delivering Exceptional Customer Experiences, Managing Small Teams, and Bringing Amazing Energy to Whatever They Do, Wherever They Go.
Imagine Maintenance Ltd is a small, respected, property cleaning company that’s been serving the Greater Vancouver area for the last 16 years. We’re proud that over 80% of our business is from returning customers, and we’re now aiming to grow our client base and geography. We offer our residential, commercial, and retail clientele high-quality, high-value property cleaning services such as:
- Window Cleaning
- Pressure Washing
- Gutter & Roof Cleaning
- Awning Cleaning
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
- And More
Lead Hands oversee, and participate in, the delivery of all our service offerings. Depending on the jobs, Lead Hands may work alone but often are overseeing 1 or 2 other employees on the job site. Imagine Maintenance Ltd is currently located in downtown Vancouver but our geographic expansion plan will see us setting up satellite offices throughout the Lower Mainland. Can you you help us get there?
Key areas of responsibility that the Lead Hand drives forward:
- Job #1 is ensuring top shelf Customer Experiences
- Provide ongoing skills training and mentorship on the job site
- Health and safety oversight
- Make recommendations to our clients to maximize the benefits of our service to them
- Ensure meticulous appearance of our brand
- Maintain equipment and vehicles
- Perform quality record keeping on jobs and teams
- Daily check ins with Senior Leads (who oversee all of the operations in a particular area)
- Participate in company wide marketing and promotional initiatives
- Bring innovative ideas to team meetings
Qualities we’re looking for in the next Lead Hand:
- Leadership instincts to navigate change, problem solve, and collaborate
- Warm and friendly people person with an emphasis on supporting colleagues
- Live and breath customer delight
- Ability to support marketing and the sales process
- Proficient and comfortable using technology (we use Service Autopilot, Google Drive, Google Docs, & WhatsApp on a daily basis)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Excellent in problem solving and innovative thinking
Qualifications and Experience Levels:
- Ability to frequently lift heavy objects such as ladders (up to 50 pounds)
- Stamina for a very physical job
- Happy to work outdoors in all kinds of weather
- Must be comfortable working from ladders and heights
- Demonstrated experience with some kind of leadership, whether informal or formal experience
- A strong performance history in service businesses
- A valid driver’s license and a vehicle
Wage Range: $22-$27/hr
Other remuneration opportunities exist such as: Percentage of up-sells and rewards for hitting customer satisfaction targets.
Employment includes health benefits, auto allowance for business use of personal vehicle if needed, and a phone allowance.
This role requires daily travel within the Lower Mainland.
Along with your resume, please upload a cover letter as well.
Thank you for applying! Applicants will be reviewed as received, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The position will stay open until filled.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $22.00-$27.00 per hour
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Do you understand and acknowledge that this is a labour based position, and that the work is very physical, and involves frequently working from ladders?
- Driver's licence with clean record (required)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required