ACI Brands Inc., is one of Canada’s largest fashion accessory, cosmetic and beauty product companies. Located in Oakville at the Mississauga border, our dynamic company has an exciting new opportunity for a career-oriented Sales Account Manager. We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic, results oriented, sales professional who has demonstrated success in the consumer packaged goods industry. This position is based in our Oakville Ontario office..
This individual will manage key retail accounts with Shoppers Drug Mart, Loblaws, Rexall and vendor relationships to ensure timelines and expectations are being met. The ideal candidate has 2+ years of sales/account management experience, has an excellent track record for successfully managing multiple priorities simultaneously, and has a very strong background in Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years related sales/account manager work experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working with large amounts of data
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, particularly in Excel (pivot tables, v-lookup, simple formula building, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills, comfortable working in a team environment
- Attention to detail, accuracy is imperative
- Ability to work under pressure in changing environment
- Be accountable for sales growth
- Manage numerous brands and relationships to ensure timelines and expectations are being met
- Be able to work collaboratively with both internal and external team
- Conduct regular account meetings and be prepared with POS/Ship data analysis, action plans and appropriate follow ups.
- Prepare weekly POS reports, customer sales and marketing programs and other data as necessary to recommend actions to achieve goals
- Support the growth in the online businesses, including item uploading and maintenance
- Interacts regularly with business teams to support and enhance the business in both on line and bricks and mortar
- Manage day-to-day account details internally and externally including order/shipping follow-up, in-store distribution, new store openings, ordering fixtures, sales information/product samples, quote sheets and item set-up, inventory management and various account requests.
- Work individually and also cross-functionally across internal teams such as Sales, Marketing, Business Planning, and Logistics to problem solve and drive results.
We offer a competitive total rewards package and compensation is commensurate with experience.
If you are looking for a rewarding, professional opportunity with a rapidly expanding industry leader and meet the stated qualifications, please provide us with your salary expectations and click on the apply button.
We thank all candidates for their interest in this role; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- sales: 3 years (Required)