At Canadian Aerodrome Support Services Inc., working with us means being part of a team of talented individuals with a shared focus on working together to deliver exceptional services.
With a new service contract awarded at Toronto Pearson International Airport, we are seeking to immediately fill the following positions, for a start date of September 01, 2018:
Handle checked passenger luggage in a live operational environment. Competitive compensation includes benefits upon successful completion of six(6) months probation.
- Load/unload and push baggage carts to the induction belts safely and correctly.
- Load and unload passenger luggage.
- transport passenger luggage from weigh scales to screening machines.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Comply with all airport authority and air carrier security requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have a valid Restricted Area Identity Card (RAIC) holders are required.
- Must have a valid Airside Vehicle Operators Permit (AVOP).
- Ability to work safely and fully engage in a culture of safety and customer service.
- Available to shift work hours, including weekends and holidays (sample shifts 4am to 2pm, 2pm to midnight.)
- Ability to lift heavy objects unaided and repetitively weighing up to 70 pounds (32 kilograms).
- Canadian citizen or have landed immigrant status.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to work long and irregular hours. Ability to adjust to very busy and very slow periods during your shift.
- Available for a minimum of two shifts per week as a condition of employment.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
Salary: $16.00 /hour
- DA AVOP (Preferred)
- Purple RAIC (Required)
- English (Required)