1. General Warehouse Duties including Load/Unload Trailers
2. Must be able to work Picking, Receiving and Shipping area as business dictates
3. Stock replenishing and restocking of inventory / customer product
4. Maintain order filling performance expectation of the job function while maintaining picking accuracy.
5. Adhering to all Operations policies and procedures.
6. Maintain associate related programs and procedures, including health and safety and housekeeping programs in order to ensure compliance with the relevant legislation and company policy.
7. Stand/walk during shifts lasting up to 8 hours, and frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
8. Operate carts, dollies, hand trucks, forklifts, order pickers, and other equipment to move large quantities of merchandise
9. Operate material handling equipment (MHE); we provide special training to associates based on interest and availability
Position Requirements: Ability to lift up to 50lbs repeatedly up to 8 hours per day, Ability to have steel toed safety shoes/boots for first day, Other safety personal protective gear may be required as appropriate and will be
Hiring – Part Time – Days, Afternoons - 7 Days A Week
- $0.60 Afternoon Shift Premium
- $1.00 Weekend
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From $17.35 per hour
- Casual dress
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- We strongly encourage that face coverings be worn in all of our DCs
- We have introduced Wellness Checks (associates are required to answer screening questions and have their temperature taken prior to the start of each shift)
- warehouse worker: 1 year (Preferred)
- warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Workplace Hazardous Material Information System (WHMIS) (Preferred)