Are you passionate about caring for others? Do you want to be part of a team that is dedicated to providing quality care for seniors in their home? Do you want a flexible work schedule?
If your answer is YES - then we can't wait to hear from you!
What's in for you
- 1:1 Care
- Flexible hours
- Competitive Pay ($18-$25/hr depending on qualifications
- We provide care 24/7, so visits may be scheduled early morning, afternoon, evening, or overnight to meet our clients' needs
- Meal preparation, light housekeeping, and/or provide companionship and personal care
- Execute on the client's care plan as outlined by the Care Designer.
- Help clients with their ADL's (Activities of Daily Living)
- Assist clients with transfers, ambulation and exercises.
- Meet the safety needs of the client and use equipment safely and properly.
- Function within the limits of your own experience and knowledge, while practicing safely and competently within the job description.
- Complete records and documentation on a mobile app accurately and thoroughly.
Skills and Experience:
- Caregiving experience/training: eg. BC Care Aide Registration and/or foreign nursing experience, home care experience.
- Cleared TB test and Criminal Record Check
- Professional References
- Strong communication skills
- Drivers License/ access to vehicle is a huge asset
- Compassion and patience
Other companies may call this role Care Aide, Personal Support Worker, PSW
Part-time hours: 10-40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
- caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- BC Health Care Aide (Preferred)