The BRID is looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to begin employment in January 2019. This position will be for 3 days per week.
- Preparing and posting deposits for cheques/cash received
- Posting EFT payments received
- Preparing, posting and mailing invoices for the District’s various types of billing
- Maintaining customer files
- Preparing letters for correspondence with various parties
- Acting as relief receptionist when other staff members are away
The successful candidate will have:
- Related education and/or experience in a similar position
- Experience using accounting software
- Experience using Microsoft Word/Excel
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent written communication skills
The BRID offers comprehensive health and dental benefits as well as participation in the Local Authorities Pension Plan.
The closing date for receipt of applications will be Friday, November 30, 2018. Those interested in applying for the position should submit resumes to:
Jessica Teasdale, CPA, CA, District Accountant
Bow River Irrigation District
We thank all who apply, however, only those we wish to interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time