Welcome to L'Hermitage Hotel.
Celebrated as one of downtown Vancouver’s most popular boutique hotels, L'Hermitage is located on the corner of Richards and Robson Street in the very heart of Vancouver's shopping and entertainment district and only blocks from its financial centre. L'Hermitage is a luxury property and offers all the services and amenities a 4-diamond luxury hotel would be expected to provide including les Clefs d'Or Concierge; In-Room Dining; Outdoor Saltwater Lap Pool & Jacuzzi; Fitness Studio and Lounge- Restaurant.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the full-time position of Night Auditor. The shifts are 5 days-40 hours all year long from 11.00 pm to 7.00 am. Exact working days to be confirmed. You will be working in an 'empowered' environment. If this sounds like an environment you would thrive in, we invite you to submit your resume and a cover letter via indeed .
The Night Auditor is responsible for overseeing the auditing, posting and balancing of daily financial transactions to support L’Hermitage Hotel continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. You will be required to execute an accurate check in process, answer any questions or requests made by guests, answer incoming calls, and make reservations. Promptly reports emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damage, maintenance items and safety hazards to management.
- Direct and oversee all hotel operations during the night shift to ensure guest satisfaction and safety. - Process daily audit of the hotel’s financial data. Post charges, valet charges, and other miscellaneous charges to guest accounts. Responsible for maintaining hotel key security system
- Balancing daily hotel receipts, process daily audit of the hotel’s financial data. Posting revenues and preparing revenue reports
- Verify each Front Desk shift’s transactions, process credit card transactions, post tax charges to all guest folios, finalize transactions completed during the day
- Create and/or print required reports, file or transmit reports as directed
- Prepare folios for departing guests, handle hotel phone system, transfer calls, and take messages for guests as well as hotel staff, take, modify and cancel guest reservations
- Act as manager on duty for the hotel in the absence of the Front Office Manager dealing with complaints, problem solving, disturbances, special requests and any other issues that may arise
- Ensure the accurate completion of the daily night audit in a timely fashion
- Hours of work would be 11:00PM to 7:00AM
- Available to work weekdays, weekends and holidays
- Previous experience at Front Desk and/or Night Audit required.Very strong self starter, quick learner and have excellent customer service experience
- Must be extremely hands-on and have a strong work ethic
- Ability to operate office systems
- Must be neat, professional and well groomed
- Must possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and guest service focused
- Proficient with Microsoft office
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Telephone and guest relations etiquette and skills
- Must be able to work well in stressful, high pressure situations
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24.00 to $24.50 /hour