Busy midwifery practice seeks motivated, organized, personable, and outgoing candidate for administrative support in our office.
The ideal candidate will possess knowledge/experience with the following:
- Accurate appointment scheduling and general reception duties
- Excellent interpersonal/customer service skills in person and on the phone
- Basic accounting skills, including bill payments, invoicing, payroll/source deduction, submission, and monthly reconciliations
- Proficiency with general office equipment and with software applications including word processing, database creation/maintenance, email, and accounting software
- Ordering of office and clinical/medical supplies
- Basic understanding of infection-control principles
- Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures
- Coordination and attendance of regular meetings and experience with minute-taking
The following would be considered assets:
- Knowledge of midwifery in Ontario
- High School graduate with post secondary related training in customer service, bookkeepingand/or medical office administration
- Experience communicating with a variety of government agencies and data collection
- Provide administration support for budget creation/submission
- Experience with electronic medical records systems (Accuro)
- Experience using accounting software (Quickbooks)
- Familiarity with BORN and Connecting Ontario
Criminal Reference Check with Vulnerable Sector Search is required.
Start date by mid-October.
Position is a 6 month contract with a possibility of extension.
32 hours a week.
Salary to be negotiated and will be based on experience.
If interested, please forward your CV and resume.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- Administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)