Speedy Collision (Windsor Group), has immediate openings for an experienced Journeyman Body Shop Technician. We are looking for an individual to repair damaged vehicles and vehicle body parts in accordance with factory and dealership specifications using hand tools, and power tools. The ideal candidate must be experienced, career-minded, able to produce top quality results, take pride in your work and have a great attitude.
We focus on providing the highest quality collision repair with a commitment to total customer satisfaction. Our team members take pride in being part of an organization that is a growing leader in the collision repair industry. We value training in our employees and as such are an I-Car Gold in Progress shop along with OEM Certification for Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Fiat, Ram, and Kia. We are seeking self-motivated individuals that understand the world of Direct Repairs, as well as the quality and cycle time, demanded to satisfy these companies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs work as outlined on Body shop repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Communicates with Body shop admin staff to obtain needed parts.
- Saves and tags parts of the job if under warranty or if requested by the customer.
- Inform Supervisor or advisor/estimator of supplemental work required or of any delays to estimated completion time as soon as they are ascertained, so the customer can receive up to date information.
- Maintain a clean work area and assist in keeping the shop neat and organized.
- Documents all work performed and recommended on the Body shop repair order.
- Stay current with technical qualifications by finishing any required training programs.
- Maintain the vehicle so that it is cleaner than when the customer dropped it off. Notifies service writer immediately of anything that has happened to change the appearance or condition of the vehicle.
- Reports machinery defects and malfunctions to supervisor.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Reports all safety issues immediately to management.
- And other duties as assigned.
Must have own tools
Must have transportation
- 5 + years’ journeyman experience
- I-CAR certified preferred
- Monday through Friday, NO WEEKENDS!!
- Excellent Medical and Dental Package
Having a career at Speedy Collision means you are on a team that helps each other win. You will have the opportunity to work with people who inspire, share, evolve and succeed.
Please reach out today and we will make sure someone contacts you ASAP to set up an interview! Here at Speedy Collision (Windsor Group), we treat everyone like family.
- Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time