Richmond Night Market is looking for 15 to 20 part time staffs starting NOW until the beginning of NOVEMBER 2019. This job opportunity is perfect for young and energetic high school and university students who are looking for work experience and are able to work on weekends, and after school. No work experience is required!
Richmond Night Market is an annual night market event held through the summer months in Richmond, British Columbia.
The event runs on weekends and is located near River Rock Casino and the Bridgeport SkyTrain Station.
We are currently looking for general labour staff who have the time commitment to help out with our event until November.
This job position is labour intensive and will involve lifting objects (35+ lbs) and moving around the Richmond Night Market.
The general labourer role will have duties (but not limited to) such as:
- Setting up booths, banners, and decorations
- Building furniture, and display items
- Moving equipment
- Helping out booth vendors
- Working at the food court, retail, and parking lot
- Operating event rides & running event equipment (e.g. bouncy castle)
- Wearing company mascot
- & Most importantly keeping the Night Market tidy, and managing waste (80% of the work)
- Hardworking, punctual and motivated
- Work well in teams as well as individually
- Ability to lift heavy objects (35+ lbs)
- A secondary language would be an asset
If you are interested in becoming a part of the largest night market in North America please reply to this post with your resume attached.
We thank all applicants for their interest in applying, however, only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a further interview.
Our main office location is at: #3063-8700 McKim Way Richmond, B.C. V6X 4A5
Richmond Night Market is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Part-time