FOUND PEOPLE INC.
Junior Data Analyst
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data, and review trends of bad data to identify problems with data capture, design and architecture
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Document and maintain documentation around data handling activities and customer reporting processes.
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience with Amazon Aurora MySQL, SQL, Stored Procedures, Reporting Packages (Domo, Tableau, etc.), and Microsoft Excel
- Verbal and written communication skills are critical in this role. You’ll be communicating your findings to a broad range of people in various departments across the business.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Self-starter, efficient, organized and able to produce high quality work under pressure, and in a timely fashion