Titan Transline Inc is now looking for a full time Highway Ontario Quebec Dispatcher to join our team Immediately. As our new Team Member, you must be able to effectively balance customer and driver relationships with ambition, positivity and creative problems solving.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate pick ups and deliveries for drivers in various Cities in Ontario and Quebec
- Organize documents such as BOLs and Customs
- Effectively build, maintain and expand business relationships with drivers and customers
- Negotiate rates through office managed tariffs
- Troubleshoot and implement contingencies to address circumstances promptly
We Want Individuals Who Have:
- A high energy and positive attitude
- The ability to build and sustain business relationships
- Effective in person communication skills displayed with respect and confidence
- Knowledge of Quebec Cities.
- The ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Good computer knowledge and adequate typing speed
- A drive to succeed and passion for problem solving
- The ability to succeed in a team environment
Why Work For Titan Transline?
- We operate our business with the understanding that our success depends on the sum of our parts. Everyone is treated as an equal
- We will provide the necessary support to help you achieve success and confidence
- Our company is quickly growing and we want our team to grow with us
- We have a great employee benefits program
Our Application Requirements:
- Provide an up to date resume
- Have a minimum of 2 employment references
- Indicate your starting base salary expectations
- Minimum of 3 LTL Dispatch experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and other basic computer programs.
- The ability to speak French is an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Transportation Industry: 3 years (Required)
- LTL Dispatch: 3 years (Required)