We are a locally owned company who is expanding and updating how we operate. Here at Thunder Bay Fireplaces, we are looking for a Business Process Manager who is ready to evaluate our current operation and recommend and implement changes including software selection. We are looking for a motivated individual who is proficient in process analysis who can take responsibility for creating selection criteria for our software needs. Project management experience is considered a bonus. We also would place value on previous accounting experience, familiarity with QuickBooks and other integrated software is key. Any additional experience in custom solution creation is also an asset.
The general job duties are as follows.
· Lead companywide software updates and process improvements.
· Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues our users encounter.
· Manage the configuration and operation of client-based computer operating systems.
· Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution.
· Install and test computer-related equipment.
- BSc/Ba in Information Technology or a college equivalent.
- Possess ability for business management
- Possess knowledge of organization’s culture and structure
- Possess strong communication skills
- Ability to develop and entrench change techniques in an organization
- Ability to build on the vision of the business organization
- Ability to discover and establish business process
- Ability to design, carry out analysis, and model business processes
- Skill for application development
- Ability to establish and govern business process towards excellence performance
- Ability to benchmark and analyze various business processes.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $51,039.00-$60,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Have you graduated from Post-Secondary school in the last 3 years?
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Project management: 1 year (preferred)
- Retail sales: 2 years (preferred)
- secondary software certifications (preferred)