If you’re passionate about leading a team that is, committed to the Team Member Experience and driven by innovation and growth, then join us!
The Team Member Coordinator is a critical role within our communities as it impacts the lives of residents through the strong leadership and motivation of Sienna team members.
As a Team Member Coordinator your typical day will impact the following ways:
- Supports the nursing and programs department leaders to effectively track and monitor educational activities
- Assists managers with retention efforts to support high quality resident care delivery
- Assists the nursing and programs departments in recruitment and selection process, reference checks
- Coordinates the orientation process for newly hired team members in the nursing and programs departments
- Supports the DOC and the leadership team in the management of WSIB/WSBC Claims management and Early & Safe Return to Work Programs
- Maintains regular contact and meetings with team members on modified work, documenting results of meetings in the Claims Management Communication Log
- Performs other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 3-4 years of human resources experience, preferably in a unionized environment
- Experience with computerized payroll and software
- Strong organizational, analytical, and communication skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in detail and think strategically
- All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Vulnerable Sector Check. Applicable to Ontario applicants.
- All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Criminal Records Check. Applicable to British Columbia applicants.
Bonus points for having:
- Prior experience working in long term care setting preferred
- A post-secondary education in Human Resources, CHRP designation an asset
Act upon your desire to help others and Join Sienna Senior Living as we continue to enhance the lives of those we serve.
For Ontario locations, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process.
Location: 215 Sunny Meadow Blvd, Brampton, ON L6R 3B5, Canada
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
Work Location: Multiple Locations