Established in 1994, County Farm Centre Ltd. is a Growmark affiliated full spectrum ag supply company located in Central Ontario, servicing Prince Edward, Hastings, Lennox and Addington, Peterborough and Northumberland Counties. We are looking to expand our agronomy operations team. Work with a great team in an established, stable and successful locally owned company.
This is a full-time seasonal position.
Candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- Valid Driver’s license
- Good customer relations skills
- Flexibility to work long hours
- Team player in a fast paced environment
Duties might include but not limited to:
- Operation and maintenance of skidsteer and blending system
- Assist in maintaining other agricultural equipment
- Maintain accurate records of all fertilizer blends
- Other tasks as necessary
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday