Full Time Employment Opportunity
Reporting to the Supervisor, Inventory Rework, the Warehouse Clerk, within the Video Lotto area, is responsible for the day to day functions of the
Warehouse including shipping and receiving, maintaining inventory, ordering supplies, and delivering gaming machines and parts to locations
- Prepare site supply daily order requests received through e-mail.
- Prepare gaming technician daily order requests.
- Create barcode labels for shipping.
- Label all items being shipped.
- Load items in the van and deliver to Canada Post for shipping.
- Pick up and deliver VLT terminals throughout Manitoba using a 5 ton truck,
- Liaise with Shared Services regarding destruction and disposal of assets.
- Coordinate with Shared Services for storage of items in the Morris Warehouse.
- Pick-up and delivery of goods at vendor/supplier locations as required.
- Remove locks from VLTs returned to warehouse.
- Clean gaming machines that have been removed from locations.
- Check and ensure all incoming and outgoing inventories are the correct amount and entered in the inventory system.
- Create bin numbers and make space for incoming inventory as required.
- Complete parts transfer slips for the transfer of supplies to the main office.
- Track and distribute promotional items to Site Support.
- Coordinate the timing of simultaneous projects and deliveries.
- Encourage a climate that supports diversity.
- Acts as backup to the inventory clerk.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of one (1) to two (2) years of prior work related experience in warehousing and shipping and receiving is required for the incumbent to
competently perform this job.
- A minimum of six (6) months on the job learning is required to fully understand the business, all systems, processes and procedures, and the
expectations of the position.
- The incumbent must have basic training in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel programs.
- Basic inventory skills, Forklift training and/or experience
- The incumbent must have and maintain a valid Manitoba Class 5 Driver’s License.
- The key accountabilities for this position include adapting to new changing conditions in a positive manner, communicating and working respectfully with
co-workers, consistently delivering excellence in customer service, demonstrating appropriate job knowledge, following directio n from leadership on
assigned tasks, following established Safe Work policies and practices, following Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries’ policies and procedures, meeting the
established attendance expectations, meeting the productivity performance expectations and taking accountability for actions.
- Bilingual (French/English) language skills.
- Previous experience utilizing computerized warehouse/inventory management systems.
- Experience and/or training in forklift; however training may be acquired on the job.
$18.31 to $22.49
Individuals should apply by completing our online application form at www.mbll.ca/jobs or by submitting a resume and application to:
1555 Buffalo Place
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3C 2X1
All applications are due by:
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.