As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
We are seeking a Technical Writer, to play a critical part in creating content for the Customer Operations department, which provides technical support and a variety of services for our global customers. You should be an experienced professional with demonstrative creative writing / presentation creation skills. You will take complex technical ideas and repackage them into simple yet elegant business executive ready concepts.
You are great at:
What it takes:
- Writing and revising copy for blog posts, email campaigns, social media, ads (digital and print), presentations, videos, and brochures.
- Converting complex technical information into simple and informative content for customers, partners, and the business.
- Collaborating with the business and creative lead to take concepts and turn them into graphic content for PowerPoint slides.
- Becoming well versed in the technical language of our industry and distill it for a business audience.
- Working cooperatively in a team environment and exhibit strong intra-team and inter-team communication
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in a technical marketing or publishing environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Deadline driven, organized with a keen understanding of how people view and understand content.