Sales & Leasing:
- Achieves weekly/monthly sales and vacancy targets
- Assists in maintaining Rent Ready reports for all assigned sites
- Inspects vacant suites daily/weekly to ensure “Rent Ready” status is maintained
- Maintains model suites ensuring all standards are consistently met
- Participates in the development and execution of the leasing strategy for buildings in their portfolio
- In conjunction with the Regional Sales & Marketing Specialist/Manager conduct quarterly market surveys, analyze data, provide recommendations to senior management and conduct mystery shop visits to competitors
- Schedule work week to meet the needs of the business which may include performing activities on evenings and weekends
- Coordinate and implement an active open-house program and other marketing initiatives
- Accurately completes all leasing administration tasks including updating leasing workflow for each prospect, processing applications, completing lease documents, and maintaining commission reports.
- When required leasing consultants will assist in other building administration tasks and other duties as required from time to time
Education & Experience:
- Degree/diploma and/or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience focused in sales
- Exposure to leasing & sales in a multi-residential or other related industry asset class would be considered an asset
- 2-3 years proven history of success in a sales environment
- A professional demeanor and presentation, coupled with strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Displays a genuine desire to help prospects in finding a new home
- Ability to take initiative and to work independently as well as on a team
- Experience in a sales or customer service role
- Flexible and adaptable to constantly changing needs within the organization
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) and Yardi would be an asset
- A commitment to “Best in Class” Customer Service
- A demonstrated a high degree of integrity, diplomacy, discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to accurately listen, understand and respond appropriately
- Ability to work and act independently using good judgment when assessing difficult situations
- Self-motivated individual who is proactive, takes initiative is goal and results oriented and works independently without a lot of direction
- Superior organizational and time management skills to multi-task/prioritize and work under tight timelines and meet multiple deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy and excellent follow-up skills
Timbercreek Communities is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer. If you require an accommodation to participate in the recruitment process please let us know. We will accommodate your needs as required under applicable legislation. Information related to accommodation requirements will be addressed confidentially.
While we appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. All selected candidates will be asked to complete pre-employment criminal & background checks. Any offer of employment is conditional upon satisfactory results of all applicable checks. We thank all applicants for their submissions.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At Timbercreek Communities we believe that apartments are more than bricks and mortar - they are an experience.
Started in 1999 with one small building in Oakville Ontario, we now manage a portfolio of over 200 multi-family residential buildings throughout Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec and Nova Scotia.
Timbercreek Communities takes pride in ownership and an active hands-on approach to how we manage our communities. We are committed to working together collaboratively with our team and community members to create better living experiences, operating with the strategy of being a “Great Place to Be” for our residents and team members.
Our Vision: “We create better living and working experiences together”
Our Core Values:
- Great Place to Work
- Great Place to Live
- Ownership Mindset
- Community Focus
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $43,928.00 to $114,379.00 /year
- Leasing: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 2 years (Required)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)