Licensed Property Manager
- This position is a partnership (or joint-venture) with a property management company. Located in Kitchener, Ontario, job seeker will be able to work remotely. This company currently offers rental property management, home inspections and administrative assistance to self managed condo corporations.
- The company goal is the addition of a person who holds a General License by the CMRAO who is willing to put in the time with their presence to allow the company to be compliant with current standards to be able to offer Condominium Management Services as a Provider. Would like this position to grow with the business meaning more time and higher pay as time goes on.
- Your duties would include some Management services for Small townhouse Condominium Corporations.
- You Must be Licensed through CMRAO with RCM Property Management designation preferred
- Strong organizational skills, computer and communication skills; proficient to todays current standards.
- Company will provide support with negotiating and dealing with trades.
- This position is perfect for someone who wants to work behind the scenes from home, looking after the accounting, banking, bills and documentation while the corporation will assist you with staff of a limited licensee capable of handling negotiation, site visits and tradespeople.
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Commission
To be safe as possible this job can be done with limited or no physical interaction with clients, trades and superiors.
- Condo management: 2 years (Required)
- Property Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- CMRAO General Licensee (Required)