Solutions Risque is seeking to hire private investigators to join our expert workforce as Surveillance Investigators.
- Must have excellent English and French, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines as required
- Above average driving skills and own a car
- Excellent photographic and videography skills
- Must be a self-starter, and must work well independently as well as part of a team
- General computer skills including proficiency with word processing and internet research.
As an Investigator, you must be able to conduct surveillance investigations and or undercover operations as well as meet the following responsibilities:
- Respond to our client requests with a quick, flexible and operational approach.
- Required to conduct investigations in a manner that makes strategic sense and that are coordinated with the client’s intent.
- Required to conduct assignments in a proper investigative sequence including pre-operation planning, assignment assessment, evidence collection, and reporting.
- Provide assignment progress reports to clients and managers as necessary.
- Closely monitor assignment timelines and budgets to ensure assignments are completed on time and within budget.
- Produce accurate and detailed notes and reports.
- Obtain information or intelligence in a legal, ethical and confidential manner as required.
- A valid driver's license
- A valid Private Investigator's license from the BSP (Bureau de la Sécurité Privée)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract