Location: 125 MacNaughton Ave, Moncton, NB, E1H 3N3
Job Status: Full-time
At Trailer Wizards we recognize that it is our people who make the difference and are the key to our growth and ongoing success. If you want to join a growing company and enjoy working with great people – then come grow with us!
We are currently hiring Shop Help for our Moncton Team. As Shop Help you will assist with general shop duties, including receiving parts and cleaning the shop.
Your Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- Unloading parts and stock
- Assisting with the overall building and property maintenance
- Inspect in-bound semi-trailer returns and outbound rentals
- Conduct yard checks to maintain semi-trailer inventory
- Handle customer inquiries
- Complete documentation in timely manner
- Help in shop as directed
- Clean shop as directed
- Helping shop staff with other duties as required
- Other duties as required
You need to have:
- Computer skills
- Strong Customer service orientation
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be able to work outside and in a variety of weather conditions
- Solid organizational capabilities and ability to complete multiple tasks
- Work effectively in, and contribute to, a team environment
- Valid forklift license and a driver’s license.
What we offer:
- Above average pay package to above average employees
- Tool & Boot allowance and prescription safety glasses program
- Excellent pension plan
- Benefits package that includes an employee & family assistance plan, critical illness coverage & a healthcare spending account.
- Internal and external training opportunities
- Apprenticeship program to support apprentices through education
Join Trailer Wizards, a coast to coast Canadian owned and operated company that has been in business for over 50 years!
To apply, please complete an online application at www.trailerwizards.com/en/careers or by emailing us your resume
Trailer Wizards is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible candidate experience. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time