Are you looking for more than a job? At World Vision Canada we offer challenging careers that change the lives of children all over the world and it will change yours too. Come and be part of a team of over 500 Canadians with a vision for the world: Life in all its fullness for every child.
You will experience Christian faith in action helping to make real and lasting change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. Join the World Vision Canada team and be part of a powerful and effective force for good:
For Children. For Change. For Life.
Strategic Sourcing & Procurement Coordinator
Reporting to the Manager Strategic Sourcing and Procurement, the candidate would perform data entry & supplier screening functions for New Supplier Onboardings into our systems Coupa & FnO (Finance & Operations) systems. Place supplies orders through Staples website (e-way) and other portals and input New Purchasing Card information into BMO’s Spend Dynamics System and perform follow ups on card inquiries. Help procurement team for processing, low value purchase orders, assisting with sourcing events and supplier searches, following up with business units on contract expiries as required and act as a procurement help Desk person for the department. The candidate will be working with the following systems: Dynamics 365, Coupa, DocuSign, BMO Spend Dynamics, SharePoint, 15Five, MS Teams.
Primary Responsibilities (70%)
- Process Supplier onboarding through our system Coupa
- Perform background check list for new suppliers using our watch Dog program, CRA website and other search engines
- Enter Supplies orders on Staples Website (E-way), Amazon and other online portals
- Process Purchasing Card information in Spend Dynamics and coordinate questions & changes between business units and BMO customer service
- Providing pre-set reports for all the above functions in a timely manner
- Provide full support to procurement and business units in sourcing low and mid value products and services after receiving the training
- Manage updates and new releases to Coupa Suite (Our Supply Chain Software) by testing the changes in the test system after receiving full training
- Work in harmony with the team to navigate through the new changes as per continuous improvement principle
- Act as a customer service support for Procurement Department, organize and conduct Coupa trainings for new and existing Coupa users as required after reviewing the training to do so
Secondary Responsibilities (30%)
- Help with contracts and sourcing Workflows in Coupa as required to support the team
- Keep Coupa CLM (Contract Life Cycle Management) up to date with current contract templates and implement changes as required
- Help managing Coupa forms for different needs
- Help processing very low value purchase orders as required to support the team
- Maintain accurate vendor information in the database.
- Attend team meetings as required
- Participate in cross-functional team activities as required
- 3+ years of office support experience in finance or procurement environment is preferable
- Experience of supporting a purchasing team for onboarding suppliers and sourcing along with data entry would be an asset
- General knowledge of non-profit industry
- Flexibility and creativity in developing new methodology and ideas to enhance data entry
- Ability to learn and provide support in entering sourcing information in Coupa
- Expert Level Skills in MS Excel (PIVOT TABLES, VLOOKUP’s, etc.) and able to provide data processing support in excel
- Able to learn new systems quickly
- Superior time management & people skills Strong customer service mindset
- High-Level Skills in MS Word, Power Point, and Outlook
- Must have excellent communications skills, written and verbal in English, French communication skills will be an asset
- Able to coordinate with internal business units and suppliers for main job functions
- A team player ready to take on new challenges and tasks with a focus teamwork
- Minimum High School Diploma with college certificate or diploma in finance or procurement
- University Degree in related functions would be an asset
- High level Office Management training would be an asset
We bring life-saving support in times of disaster. We help poor communities to take charge of their futures. We provide small loans and training that boost family livelihoods. We work with policy makers to change the way the world is run. Our Christian faith teaches us that every child, regardless of gender, faith or race, is a precious gift to the entire world - and that their wellbeing concerns us all. We shall never rest while children suffer in situations that can be changed.
Canada's Top 100 GTA's Top 10
Our Core Values:
We are committed to the Poor. We are Christian. We are Stewards. We value People. We are Partners. We are Responsive.
Qualified candidates must be able to demonstrate a commitment to the core values and mission of the World Vision partnership.
World Vision Canada takes our Safeguarding responsibilities seriously and we provide an environment that is safe for our child and adult beneficiaries. We have strong recruitment procedures to make sure the safest and most suitable people work with the children in our programs. We provide our staff and volunteers with ongoing supervision, support and training in their work with child and adult beneficiaries.
World Vision Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest; however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.