We are looking to hire an enthusiastic, friendly, and efficient individual to join our team part-time from Friday-Sunday throughout the Winter Ski Season (early-December to mid-March)!
The candidate will be responsible for assisting the daytime operations in our Race Office and engaging with Ski Club Members on a regular basis. A positive attitude and friendly atmosphere are a must.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to engage with our members and their guests
- Ability to multitask in a busy work environment
- Respond to inquiries by phone, email and in person
- Good organizational skills and ability to react quickly to last minute changes
- Previous knowledge (or experience) of alpine ski racing would be considered a bonus
- Computer savvy – Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel and web based programs.
Knowledge in Jonas Software would be ideal but not necessary.
If interested, please attach a resume.
We thank all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time