Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, we are Coke Canada Bottling!
Coke Canada Bottling is Canada's premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centres, and five production facilities nationwide.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love.
We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders, and communities through our shared values: lead with an entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality and safety.
Our brands include: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Coca-Cola Life™, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq's®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI® and vitaminwater®; and our partner brands: Canada Dry®, Monster Energy®, and A&W®.
About This Opportunity
Coke Canada Bottling Production workers are responsible for general duties involving physical handling of product, materials, supplies and cooler service equipment.
*Please note you must be available for at least 2 of the following 12hr shifts: *
Mon - Thur 6 am to 6:15 pm
Fri - Sun - 6 am to 6 pm
Sun - Wed 6 pm to 6:15 am
Thur- Sat 6 pm to 6:15 am
***Hours are not guaranteed***
- Set up machinery ensuring all production materials are available
- Operate and monitor equipment and replenish materials as needed
- Visually inspect production run and document results
- Determine and report malfunctions to appropriate parties
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned area
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures
- Standing for extended periods, walking, lifting, climbing, crouching, bending, reaching and stooping
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- 1-3 year of general work experience required
- Prior production/manufacturing machine operation experience preferred
- Previous experience within high-speed industrial environment
- Ability to operate manufacturing equipment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and complete repetitive tasks
- Knowledge of industrial technology a plus
All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification, and driver’s abstract review. In addition, all new employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide Coke Canada with proof of vaccination. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regard to any of the foregoing once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada Bottling is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with several programs, policies and resources in place to support our people. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email HR@cokecanada.com.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $19.35 per hour