Please attach an original resume in pdf format!
TutorBright is an innovative, dynamic, and vibrant supplemental education company that aims to provide every student with a chance to succeed through a completely customized approach, developing independent learning and a Tutor-Mentor that's handpicked for them. Since every child needs that perfect fit, we're looking to expand our roster of educators in Toronto!
TutorBright is currently hiring experienced and caring educators in the Toronto/North York/Etobicoke area to work with students needing support in French (both core and immersion)! Our students range from Kindergarten to Grade 12, and we want them to be confident and comfortable with the material. That starts with you feeling that way too!
What you can expect as a Tutor-Mentor:
- Helping students in a 1:1 setting, working in the comfort of their homes or online on their homework or our own material.
- Weekly sessions in which you strive to empower students with confidence and long-term skills for success - it’s about WAY more than just academics!
- Part-time work that fits with your schedule - you tell us when you'd like to work!
- You are working on completing, or have completed a post-secondary program.
- Previous teaching, tutoring or mentorship experience (camp/volunteer experience counts!)
- Flexibility, patience, and superhuman explanation skills.
- A desire to develop your own leadership and mentorship ability, while positively impacting the lives of youth!
If you're ready to commit to a student for a semester or school year, let us know and send us an original pdf resume.
Please note that while we appreciate all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $18.00-$22.00 per hour
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- tutoring/teaching/mentoring: 1 year (preferred)