The on-site technician is responsible to provide support to all users in maintaining, hardware, software and related function to ensure optimum productivity in the organization. He is also responsible for the installation, configuration and support for current and new devices.
- Provides 2nd and 3rd level support to corporate users and store personnel for their devices
- Troubleshoots to provide incident resolution, identifies root cause of problems related to all corporate technology
- Performs installations and upgrades to various business and retail applications and hardware
- Maintains, manages and updates images that are applied to desktop
- Ensure compliance of all IT and security policies and procedures
- Ensure all work, updates and procedures are well documented in the ITSM
- Participates in different projects on an ad hoc basis
- College diploma in computer science or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of related experience
- Knowledge of the following operating systems: Windows, macOS, Android, iOS
- Proficient in the Microsoft office
- Good troubleshooting skills and ability to quickly and efficiently apply solutions to problems
- Excellent customer service skills
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.